By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and
Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible
for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these
terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in
this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a.Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on Churchell Hill Publishing's web site for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
i.modify or copy the materials;
ii.use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
iii.attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Churchell Hill
Publishing's web site;
iv.remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v.transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and
may be terminated by Churchell Hill Publishing at any time. Upon terminating your
viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any
downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a.The materials on Churchell Hill Publishing's web site are provided "as is". Churchell Hill
Publishing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates
all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual
property or other violation of rights. Further, Churchell Hill Publishing does not warrant
or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the
use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on
any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Churchell Hill Publishing or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business
interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Churchell Hill
Publishing's Internet site, even if Churchell Hill Publishing or a Churchell Hill Publishing
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such
damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not
apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Churchell Hill Publishing's web site could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. Churchell Hill Publishing does not warrant that
any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Churchell Hill
Publishing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time
without notice. Churchell Hill Publishing does not, however, make any commitment to
update the materials.
Churchell Hill Publishing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site
and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link
does not imply endorsement by Churchell Hill Publishing of the site. Use of any such
linked web site is at the user's own risk.
without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current
version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Churchell Hill Publishing's web site shall be governed by the laws of
the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order
for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes forwhich information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfillingthose purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain theconsent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of thosepurposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to theextent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss ortheft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practicesrelating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in
order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and